Monday, February 04, 2008

Gadson Gallery Woven Wear

By now most of you may know I have a forbidden love affair with yarn. I been spending far too much time seeking it out, buying it and then creating with it. From Sheep and Wool festivals to Ebay, I have been hunting down and aquiring interesting fibers. It's taken over the sewing room and almost run me out of my bed room.
Please HELP! I will be feverously working on crocheting up a good amount of items and I need good people to take them off my hands. Coats, Sweaters, Ponchos, Ponchettes and more. During my Woven Wear Birthday Bash I will offer some enticing discounts on my needle work. Please come out and join me on Feb. 16th from 2-7Pm at 225 West 134th Street. New York, NY. There will be light refreshments, give aways and of course... birtday cake!
Ponchette with matching dickey on sale for $230.00
wool, wool blend and mohair yarns from Italy,
Turkey and the USA. (mittens no longer available)